How to Refill with UTILITY
Here's an overview of how to order and refill online and in-person. It can be confusing, but we're here to help. Email us at email@example.com.
Containers for your products. When ordering bulk product(s) online, you will select a container(s).
Your container choices are:
- Amber or clear glass pump bottle for liquid products ($4 - $8)
- Wide mouth glass jar for powder products ($1 - $3)
- Repurposed container for liquid and powder products (free) cleaned and sanitized.
Your First Online Order
Step 1. Choose a product, scent, and quantity.
Step 2. Choose a container. You can purchase a glass bottle w/pump top, or choose a free repurposed container.
Step 3. Choose pick up or delivery:
- Pick Up. Online orders can be picked up at Coy & Co Floral Monday thru Saturday, 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Coy & Co. is located at 811 E. Burnside, #112.
- Delivery. Delivery is available in central Portland for a $5 flat fee. Your items will be delivered within 1-3 days. Let us know any special delivery instructions during checkout (such as your building's door code).
Step 4. Complete the checkout process and your order confirmation will be emailed to you. Order fulfillment takes up to 3 days. We appreciate your patience! When your order is ready you will receive a second notification via email.
Ordering Refills Online
Step 1. Go to the product(s) you want to refill and choose the scent and size.
Step 2. Choose a container. Select "refill" if you previously paid for a glass UTILITY pump top bottle for the product you're refilling.
Step 3. Choose pick up or delivery during check out.
Step 4. When your order is ready, we will notify you via text and email. For pick ups, please return empty UTILITY bottles to Coy and Co., but keep the pump lids! For deliveries, we will text you before we drop off. Please set any UTILITY bottles in a visible spot for us to collect. Keep your pump lids!
Find us at Coy & Co. every Saturday from 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM, refilling home and body care products and selling plastic free wares. Bring your containers! Please make sure they are completely dry.
Step 1. Bring a container or purchase one from us. We also offer repurposed sanitized containers. If you bring your own containers, please be sure they are clean and completely dry. This ensures no cross contamination and makes for a better experience of our products.
Step 2. Refill as much or as little product as you need. We will subtract the container weight, so you only pay for the product itself.
Step 3. Stop and smell the flowers.