Processes for Purchasing Bulk Products and Refills
Here's an overview of the bulk product ordering and refill processes. If you have questions or need clarification, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
First time ordering bulk products online
Go to our website and choose Shop Bulk/Refill. You will need to choose a container for each bulk product you order.
Container options are:
- Amber glass bottle with a pump top (for liquid products)
- Glass jar (for powdered products)
You will be charged a one time fee for these new containers. Once you pay this fee you will get refills in the same type of bottle.
- A repurposed container (liquid and powdered products)- a sanitized miscellaneous container that may or may not be plastic.
Repurposed containers are free and you can either keep them or return them to us to be sanitized and reused.
We always tare (remove container weight) for each product, regardless of the container type.
Choose one of our "shipping" options:
- Pick up- you can pick your order up at 811 E. Burnside St. Suite 124 which is Coy & Co. Sustainable Floral. Pick up is free, available 7 days a week, from 11:00am-5:30pm.
- Delivery- we charge a $5 flat fee. Your items will be delivered within 1-3 days of ordering.You can let us know any special delivery instructions at the time of choosing delivery.
Ordering Refills Online
Step 1. Select the "Refill" option when ordering bulk products online.
If you purchased an amber glass bottle with a pump top for your first order, you will receive a new amber bottle filled with fresh product. It will have a cap, instead of a new pump top. We track orders, so we know what containers you've ordered.
Step 2. Set your empty bottles of product outside for us to collect when we deliver your new order or bring them back to us if you're picking up. Hold onto to the pump tops. Clean them and reuse them on your new bottles.
Purchasing Products in Person
Step 1: Come to a pop-up and we will weigh and tare (remove container weight from product weight) your container, fill it up with as much product as you need, weigh again to capture just the product weight, and ring you up.
We always have sanitized repurposed containers on hand in case you forget yours. If you bring your own containers to fill, please be sure to clean them beforehand. This makes for a better experience of our products.